Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015

start of a great love

Hey there!

This is my very first blog post here so I will introduce myself a little bit!

First of all my name is Caroline I'm addicted to books, you could say I'm a little bit obsessed with it, but who isn't right? I am 19 years old and I am still attending school though I'll be graduating 2016!

Other than reading I do a lot of creative stuff like sewing, drawing (I'm attending a fashion institute btw), singing and dancing.

Alright enough about me, with this blog I want to not only share my opinion with everybody who's interested in books but also talk about all kinds of movies and series because I think books and Movies can work really well together... but sometimes not so much.

Anyways, I enjoy reading and talking about it so I guess starting a blog was only a matter of time.

I wish you guys a happy new year!

x, C

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen