Freitag, 8. April 2016

Book Boyfriends

I really think this needs to be said so here we go:

How are we fangirls supposed to find a boyfriend in real life when we keep reading about boys like Daemon Black or Noah Shaw, not even talking about Maxon Schreave!
Don't get me wrong I do appreciate it A LOT and I am certainly not complaining but I keep comparing the boys I know with the fictional characters I love.. To be honest I actually think I will become a cat lady forever searching for my non existent book boyfriend in reality.
I am sure I'm not the only girl out there which definitely has a problem with looking at 'real' men unbiased but I guess I'll have to live with that though lol

Yay for all the authors that give us somebody to swoon over
and double yay for being totes ok with it! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen