Samstag, 23. Januar 2016

Review Requiem by Lauren Oliver

Hey there!

So, I've finished the third book out of the delirium trilogy: REQUIEM by Lauren Oliver.

Here my review:

To be honest, I didn't really get into it until page 50 I guess but even after that I didn't really get captured by the story. I liked part one and two, pandemonium a little bit better than delirium, but requiem… I don't know. There was just no chemistry between us! And that's a pity because I was really looking forward to reading it!

Other than that I was kind of annoyed that Lena wouldn't choose between Alex and Julian. And I was hoping for some great romantic parts but they were barely there sadly. 

I did enjoy reading the book though because although there was a lot that bothered me, there was also a lot that I liked! 
I think it was great to see how Lena's character would grow and change, get stronger and become who she finally wants to be!
The ending is not quite clear in my opinion, I am not gonna spoiler it no worries! :)

The story all in all is really interesting and I loved how different all the characters were and how their paths crossed some way or the other. 

All in all I can just give 2/5 stars for requiem.


X,C

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen